The Museum of History and Arts in Berezniki

Материал из Letopisi.Ru — «Время вернуться домой»
Перейти к: навигация, поиск

The Museum of History and Arts in Berezniki was founded on the 10th of November in 1925. For the first time it was situated in Stroganovs Chambers (in Usolye city) and later on the Museum was transferred in Berezniki (in 1954). In 1955 the name of the famous person Ivan Konovalov, the head of the Museum in the past, was given to the Museum.

The building of the Museum

The Museum is situated in the down town, on the ground floor of the four-storey building that was built in the middle of the 20th century by the architect Kunsman. The exhibitions include paleontological, geological, archaeological, ethnographical collections. Different ancient schools of icon painting are shown there. Also the Museum involves the fund of rare book and the most numerous documentary funds that consist of various documents of the history of Verhnekamie.

Exhibition of icons

The history exposition of the Museum was unmounted from 2006 till 2009 as there was some repair work there. Nowadays the visitors of the Museum can see all the expositions.

Art exhibition

The gallery of arts of the Museum Of History and Arts in Berezniki was opened on the 4th of March in 2004. Nowadays there are more than 700 art works, more than 600 graphic sheets, more than 1000 articles of decorative and applied arts and tens of different sculptures. In the collection of the museum there are icons of the best painters of Usolye city and many great painters from Moscow regions to Kurgan.

The work of the painter

Every year lots of cultural and historical events take place at the museum, that are aimed at the process of studying the historical heritage of the Perm region.

Русская версия

Персональные инструменты