James Paul Gee
Материал из Letopisi.Ru — «Время вернуться домой»
Seven building tasks of language (Gee, 2005 P.10) that people use to construct reality at any given time. These are # significance, using language to make certain things more relevant than others,
- activities, using language to get recognized as engaging in a certain activity,
- identities, using language to get categorized as enacting a certain role or identity,
- relationships, using language to signal a sort of relationship between two people,
- politics, using language to convey a perspective on the distribution of social goods,
- connections, using language to highlight the relationships between two incidents or concepts,
- sign systems, privileging certain ways of communicating through symbols over others.
- Gee, J. P. (2005). An introduction to discourse analysis : Theory and method (2nd ed.). New York: Routledge.
- Gee, J. P. (2004). Situated Language and Learning: A Critique of Traditional Schooling. New York: Routledge